Sunday 21 September 2008

Borneo International Cat Show..Garfield and Momoko received recognitions on show debut




Hundreds of cats of different breeds competed in the Borneo International Cat Show held in KK,from 23rd to 24th of August..


Me myself wouldnt want to miss this chance to parade my own pet cats in this first ever International Cat Show to be held in Sabah..



Momoko and Garfield were the lucky ones to get registered as they're pretty much in their best shape when the registrering deadline nears...


As soon as I registered the cats,the reality sank in like a dead weight once I was told I'd have to remain at the Exhibition Hall from 8 am to 6pm for the 2 days and I knew then and there it's bye bye to a relaxing weekend for me..


But the tensions and the anxiety soon were washed away as I get to know lots of cat breeders from all over the world,and took some brilliant pictures of cats from different breeds.


I thought it'll be a tall order for my kittens to be ranked in the top 10 by the judges,but I soon learned that nothing is impossible as at the end of day 1,Garfield was ranked 2nd Best Household Pet by judge Rod U'ren.


Garfield and Momoko were soon fast becoming the star of the show as the visitors queued and took turns to take pictures with these cuties.


For the 2 days show,these 2 cuties are judged by 4 International CFA (Cat Fanciers Association) Judge under the Household Pets Category and both recieved great distinctions and recognitions.


Of the 4 judges 3 Judges ranked Garfield no (92) as their top 10 Best Household Pets and 2 Judges ranked Momoko no (114) in their top 10.


Garfield was ranked
2nd Best Household Pet by Judge Rod u'ren
8th Best by Judge Becky Orlando
10th Best by Judge Wanye Trevanthan


Momoko was ranked
9th Best Household Pet by Judge Becky Orlando
4th Best by Judge Wayne Trevanthan..

Here's the link to the results

I'll post more pics once I got hold of the files..

No comments:

Counters
Disney Store Catalog