Monday 4 August 2008

Bombom checks in

***************************


Bombom

I'm happy to announce that today,Bombom,an 11 months old male Persian has checked in into our Persian Cat Enviroment.

Bombom was bought for an undisclosed fee and is going to be a new partner/life partner for Torres,my 4-months female Persian.

May these cats have a long prosperous life under my care and I'd like to thank my housemates for understanding my passion of Persian Cats as well as lending a helping hand in entertaining these cute little creatures while I'm not home..

This is the first entry to this blog and I'll update later with more pics of the cats.

Here I'd like to stress that this blog is made for educational,observational and cat loving purposes,this blog wasnt made for profit purposes.Any future profits coming from this blog will go straight into caring for my Persian Cats..


*************************************************



Meanwhile,these are my Persian Cats pictures from back home in KK,Sabah,Malaysia...




Momoko



Above : Garfield
Below : Cutie


Garfield?? carpet??


Cutie n Garfield





Kutip
(found in drain after a heavy rain.she's siamese..very2 hiperactive..she managed to influence all the persians to play with her, her ways)



Jumper a.k.a Didi
















No comments:

Counters
Disney Store Catalog